Business Write For Us
We set up the Knowledge Hub in 2022 as a resource for small business owners, covering everything they could need to know about running a UK SME. The Knowledge Hub has grown rapidly since, and now boasts almost 1000 articles and has over 40,000 unique visitors each month.
Many of the articles which we publish come from industry experts and successful business owners across the UK. Articles we’ve published from guest writers include topical pieces such as ‘A Complete Guide to Making Tax Digital’, to evergreen pieces such as ‘A Guide to Choosing the Perfect Business Premises’.
We encourage you to get in touch with us if you think you could provide our readers with unique, advice-led content that could bring genuine insight and value to business owners. We require content to be written in plain English and are only open to accepting content that is non-promotional and unbiased. Guest writers must also represent a UK-based business or one that serves a UK client base.
How to Submit Your Article to Business Hitech.com?
Once your article meets our guideline requirements, you can send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
What our contributors say about us
We work with some of the top marketing and PR companies in the UK, along with working directly with business owners and industry experts. Here’s what they have to say about us:
“The Knowledge Hub is a growing resource of informative articles for business owners, covering a wide basis of topics from employee health and wellbeing, marketing, to tax and finance, and digital transformation and security. My clients and I have found working with The Knowledge Hub team a pleasure, they’re great communicators and contributed articles are always published quickly.”
Amy Cutter, Senior PR Consultant, Screaming Frog
“The Knowledge Hub is an invaluable resource for small business owners. As a team of young creatives, it’s fantastic to have the opportunity to share our expertise in a supportive community and contribute to the knowledge growth of SME owners nationwide. The depth of knowledge and specialisms is vast and content is published to the highest standard in a timely manner. In short, it is a pleasure to be a part of.”
Victoria Attwood, Marketing Executive, Cedarwood Digital Ltd
Following are a Few Categories for Which, you can Send us Guest Post Articles.
- Anything about the recent Google update
- Anything related to Digital Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Digital Advertising
- Digital Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Information Technology
- Make Money Online
- Mobile technology
- Online Innovation
- SEO & Traffic
- Social Media
- Social Media Marking
- Start-Up Marketing
- Technology Blog
- Technology Business
- Technology Tips
- Trending Digital Marketing and Bloggers
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
- Website Analytics
- Website Design
- And Many Related Topics
- Online Chatting
- PM KYC
- Smf battery
- Hindi Books
- Books in Hindi
- Ramayana Book
- Vivo 1919
- Vivo 1901
- Books online
- Books class 9
Guidelines For Sources to Follow when Writing to businesshitech.com
Businesshitech.com is one of the most visited online platforms by viewers. You can write to us for any latest updates to software, operating systems, and other related and food-based technical information.
- Avoid grammatical errors as this could have adverse effects on the attacker. And they will have a hard time reading the entire article.
- Do not fill the article with false and unnecessary information because readers can misinterpret incomplete information.
- Include attractive titles and subtitles to draw more attention to your article.
- As a writer, you should also avoid opening long paragraphs.
- Only original, clear, relevant, and well-written content will consider. If you have published this article elsewhere, please do not submit it here. We check Copyscape and Google before publishing it.
- Contributions must be more than 800-2000 words long and informative.
- All images must be original, qualified, or in the public domain. (No copyright infringement, please)
- Articles should be easy to read and divided into sections with subtitles.
- Lastly, all links in the publication should point to good-quality and relevant websites.
- 1 link per 600 words is ideal, a maximum of 2-3 links, including the author’s link.
- Enter an author line by line.
- We are pleased that you are re-linking your contribution in future articles. So write something worth linking to.
you can email us at email@example.com
Find us on Google
To find us on Google, you can use any of the following common keywords or search phrases:
- “Write for Us” + “Marketing”
- “Write for Us” + “SEO”
- “Write for Us” + “Startups”
- “Write for Us” + “Business”
- “Write for Us” + “Hiring”
- “Write for Us” + “Sales”
- “Write for Us” + “Social Media Marketing”
- “Write for Us” + “Content Marketing”
- “Write for Us” + “Email Marketing”
- “Write for Us” + “Growth Hacking”
- “Write for Us” + “Remote Working”
- “Write for Us” + “Entrepreneurship”
- “Write for Us” + “Web design”
- “Write for Us” + “Software development”
- “Marketing” + “Guest Post”
- “SEO” + “Guest Post”
- “Startups” + “Guest Post”
- “Business” + “Guest Post”
- “Hiring” + “Guest Post”
- “Sales” + “Guest Post”
- “Social Media Marketing” + “Guest Post”
- “Content Marketing” + “Guest Post”
- “Email Marketing” + “Guest Post”
- “Growth Hacking” + “Guest Post”
- “Remote Working” + “Guest Post”
- “Entrepreneurship” + “Guest Post”
- “Web design” + “Guest Post”
- “Software development” + “Guest Post”